Here is one from Mrs. Julie Schwartz:
Here is my love and hate:I love mascara but HATE it when you decide to try a new one and it almost always sucks (at least in my experience). Here is my favorite and I always go back to it when I try a new kind that ends up sucking:
FAV: LashExact by CoverGirl
http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100566&navAction=jump&navCount=0&skuid=sku1805838&id=prod1806358
Newest HATE: XXL Curl Power by Maybelline.. http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100566&navAction=jump&navCount=1&skuid=sku3522264&id=prod3523421
I am going to add to this one to the hate list also:
Any Clinique mascara, it gives you black chunks in the corner of your eyes.
I have not tried but have been told that Estee Lauder has good mascara (if you want to spend $28 bucks).
I second Julie's motion on the XXL Curl Power -- it is a bust.
One that I really like: Maybelline Volume Express Lash (curved brush).
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment