Greetings!
I am starting this blog so everyone has a place to learn of products, services, etc that others have tried (people just like us).
Please email me at kirschjodi@yahoo.com with any items you want posted on the blog that you like (or those you did not like). These items could be: make-up, food dishes, recipes, a sale going on, a household hint, or anything that you want others to try (or to stay far away from). If you are sending me a product you like, please include where you purchased the product, a photo of the product, the price, and most importantly WHY you like it. I hate buying something and taking a chance, so I hope you find this blog as beneficial as I will. Let me know if you would like an email when the blog is updated. I am hoping to update the blog every night (assuming people email me their likes/dislikes).
PLEASE use the subject line: Blog product so your email does not get deleted. Let's see if this is going to work!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jodi, I think this is a very good idea and will be very beneficial to me since I am really clueless to a lot of girlie things. I will check this frequently and certainly will share anything I fun and interesting I come across.
Shayla
Post a Comment