This post comes from another referral !! Thanks for sending your emails!!
Mrs. Dani Sievert recommends the following wonderful product/service:
I am sold on the http://dinnerbydesignkitchen.com/dinner.aspx?f=homeDinners BY Design company. They promise 12 meals prepped in 2 hours. The meals rock my world, are healthy, and they let you split them into servings for 3 adults, perfect for my little family (2 adults and 2 little ones). Best of all we have more time together, and less mess. If you do not have this franchise by you other dinner prep franchises are popping up all over, but beware, many do not have the commitment to low fat and health that this one does. Just another example of "Why didn't I think of that?"
- I checked the website and they do not have any stores in MN, however other companies such as Let's Dish are everywhere.
I am looking forward to trying this!
Thanks Dani!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment